- 01.The Last Valley
- 02.Divisions Of Light
- 03.Imagined Spaces
- 04.Suburban Memory
- 06.Shifting Measures
Polly Stanton’s practice utilizes photography and the temporal mediums of video and sound to investigate cinemas power to shape and reflect human experiences of place and environment. Stanton’s work employs duration, cinematic codes, and landscape to consider the intersection between the spaces of film and the spaces of geography.
In addition to her art practice she has worked professionally in the film and television industries in post production sound and screenwriting. Based in Melbourne, she holds a Masters in Fine Art from RMIT and currently teaches digital media and sound at Swinburne University.
- Noise Flash - Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne
- And When He Falls - Castlemaine Arts Festival, Australia
- Future Visions - Festival d'Australie, France
- Hallway – Blue Oyster Project Space, NZ
- Imagined Spaces – Bristol Biennial, UK
- Nes Artist Residency, Iceland
- For full CV click here